NCBG

Birding has been slow at the NC Botanical Garden the last couple of days.  I
did relocate (possibly) the VEERY at the same spot Jim Samet had seen it a
couple of days ago, but I only had a brief look at something not a Wood
Thrush and (from my brief impression of overall color) likely not a Hermit
Thrush, either.  Warblers were slow, very slow, although Hoodeds seem to
have increased slightly in number and vocalization.

Weird year, or is it just me?

Good birding,

-Sandy

--
Sandy Cash
Durham, NC

"The time for change is here and here we are, we're just for you!" -
Funkadelic