Once in a Lifetime Grosbeak Show!

Hello again,

At 6:00 this evening, I witnesssed something that I'll probably never see again in my lifetime.  From a vanishpoint of fifty feet, I saw not one, two, but three RB Grosbeaks (two males, and one female) at my stationary black oil sunflower feeder!  I'm not a photographer, but I do have my seven year old daughter, who by the way called the bird first, who can vouch for me.  I know these birds will only be on my property another day or so, but what an experience.

Now if only the warblers will show!

Brian K. Pendergraft
Falls Lake (N. Raleigh)
bkpendergraft@aol.com