Sibley Bird Guide

Folks,

Yesterday I was at Costco in Durham and noticed about a dozen copies or so of Sibley's new pocket sized field guide (copyright 2003) for $10.99 a decent discount off the $19.95 retail price. Also for the same price they had a huge pile of the NC DeLorma map which every NC birder should have as well. Other guides they had that I didn't look for the price were Audubon Field Guides: Eastern Trees, Insect and Spiders and Wildflowers.

I thought some of you might like to get a good deal like this, I did replace my DeLorma map. Costco is a membership club so only members can make purchases there.

Randy Emmitt Butterflies Found In North Carolina Online http://www.rlephoto.com/butterflies/butterflies.html Coming soon an interactive CD The Butterflies of NC, SC, VA and WV