Maggie @ Mason Farm, Umstead SP

Hi all,

Went for a brief spot of birding this AM at Mason Farm.  Pretty much the
same as yesterday, but I did spot a singing BLACK-AND-WHITE
WARBLER...moments later, in the same tree, a beautiful MAGNOLIA WARBLER
burst into song before popping into view.  I was able to pish both down to
reach-out-and-touch-me distances.

Spent lunchtime at Umstead SP in Wake County.  Pished down a *loudly*
calling pair (M/F) of SUMMER TANAGERS and also pulled in a very cooperative
BLACK-THROATED BLUE WARBLER.  Spotted an ACADIAN FLYCATCHER, heard a
GREAT-CRESTED FLYCATCHER call in the distance, and generally saw a good
number of birds, considering the midday hour.

Good birding,

-Sandy

--
Sandy Cash
Durham, NC

"The time for change is here and here we are, we're just for you!" -
Funkadelic