"Digiscoping" w/ Olympus 4040z

I use my very portable Bogen-tripod-mounted Tele-Vue Pronto ED (70mm
aperture, 480mm focal length, f:6.8) linked with my Olympus Camedia 4040zoom
by a ScopeTronix MaxView 40 (http://www.airydisk.com/SC-STMV40.htm) and an
amici-prismed (upright-image) diagonal.  See example (S. Florida pale-form
Red-shouldered Hawk) http://www.1000plus.com/P2010531.jpg

Sharpness leaves something to be desired, but I find the results acceptable
for a system that carries, sets up, aims, and captures easily.

Cheers! 7;^)
Tomm "watsizname" Lorenzin
Mooresville (Lake Norman), NC
skytomm(at)1000plus.com
It's a poor sort of memory
that only works backwards.  ~Lewis Carroll

  ...and spottily, at best. ~Tomm Lorenzin
Visit me at: http://www.1000plus.com/