more downtown migrants

Hi Carolinabirders,

The migrants that we didn't see on the Durham spring count continue to
show up; looks good for this weekend's Chapel Hill count, at least... This
morning's wake-up call came from a Northern Parula. I later heard a few
Black-throated Blue Warblers, and eventually spotted one out the bedroom
window; always one of my favorites. Pretty sure I heard American Redstart
too, but no visual confirmation yet.

Checking out the birding hotlines for the first time in weeks... The Dry
Tortugas are hot, with a Red-legged Honeycreeper, a White-tipped Dove, and
a Red-footed Booby all present!

The Virginia list has some discussion going on about invasive plant
removal at Monticello Park, in case anyone thought it only happened
here...

Good birding,

Josh

Joshua S. Rose