Anybody want to confirm red-throated loons?

On the EPA-NIEHS lake this afternoon I was taking my lunch on the EPA side and I spotted two red-throated loons, one was almost completely in breeding plumage.  I went back later and they werre still there so I relayed the message to Phil Johnson who indicated that Tom Driscoll could confirm.  Actually, anyone who has access to the lake could come out and take a look.  I will also check back tomorrow to see if they  are still there.  I am, however, certain of the identification.

Jim Sutton

Arbeit macht stockdumm!