Durham bird walk Sunday

Howdy folks,

I can't remember if I've posted this here before, but I'm leading the
Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association's summer bird walk this Sunday morning
at 8 AM. Meet at the parking area of Indian Trail Park in Durham, at the
intersection of Albany Street and Indian Trail (northeast of Hillandale
Golf Course). We're hoping to confirm a few nesting records for the ECWA's
Six Acre Wood preserve, see a few fledglings, maybe find a late migrant or
three. Plus we can check on the progress of ECWA's replacement of exotic
weeds with native wildflowers. See you there!

Josh

Joshua S. Rose
Duke University
Department of Biology (Zoology, R.I.P.)