rare flycatchers at HBSP

Hi Carolinabirders,
I'm back working on the revision of the Huntington Beach S.P. checklist.
My current interest is in finding details on three flycatchers on the
current list. Need date and observer name.

Vermilion Flycatcher listed as exceptional in Spring

Western Kingbird listed as exceptional in Spring, Fall and Winter.

Scissor-tailed Flycatcher listed as exceptional in Summer and Fall

If you know details of any of these sightings at HBSP please let me know
what you have.
Thanks,
Jack Peachey
Conway, SC