Re: "Winged Migration" ???

Dear Rob and others:
I too have been waiting with bated breath to see Winged Migration and in
preparation have gone on line to read some film reviews. These have all
been stellar, no reservations that I could see.

A Georgia birding group that I belong too has already seen it since it was
released last week in Atlanta. Again these birders have nothing but the
highest praise. So I am a little surprised to hear about the mixed
reactions you say it has got.

I checked with Chelsea Movie Theatre in Timberlyne which is where the film
will play in the Triangle and they say that it is coming on the 25th of
July. So we dont have to bate our breaths too much longer.

Shantanu Phukan

SHANTANU PHUKAN
Lecturer in Urdu-Hindi & Indian Literature
University of N. Carolina, Chapel Hill
Curriculum in Asian Studies
Alumni Hall 413C
Chapel Hill, N.C. 27599