Binocular repair suggestions?

Well, it's that time again  --  to have a pair of binoculars repaired
because they hit something they shouldn't have, sigh.....

The binocs in question are Nikon Action 8x40 8.2 Egret II  --  I appreciate
any tips listmembers can give me on repairs to these.  (I tried Nikon's
website, but I didn't see any authorized repair shops in NC  --  not to
mention the poor quality of the list graphics; honestly, you'd think a
company that specializes in optics, etc. would have a legible list, but
noooooo.....)

I did find a listing for Redlich Binocular & Optical Repair in Hampstead,
NC; has anyone here dealt with them?

Thanks,

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC