July 19 and 26 pelagic trips

Dear Carolinabirders,

Thanks for supporting our pelagic trips here off Cape Hatteras.  We
still need about six more people to run both the July 19 Hatteras and
July 26 Manteo pelagic trips.  The July 20 and 27 dates are way
underbooked.  Please let me know if you would be interested in either of
these.  It has been a good year for Red-billed Tropicbirds and rare
petrels and of course, it is always great just to see the more common
seabirds which ply the Gulf Stream waters here just a few miles off the
Cape.

If you are interested in either of these dates, please let me know as
soon as possible because I cannot hold onto them much longer.

Details about these and other trips are on our website at
http://www.patteson.com/.

Thanks,
Brian Patteson
Hatteras, NC