Raleigh yard

Whip-poor-will was the last addition to our yard list in 2002. We hope this
fall will bring #106; maybe a new warbler. We will then be leaving this
yard list to someone else, as we move to Asheville and add to the list we
have already started there with a Screech Owl and pair of Hairy
Woodpeckers. After 18 years of "inside the beltline" living, we will be
"ouside the city" in Asheville.

We leave behind a .46 acre lot with extensive plantings and 3 garden pools
for birds and other wildlife. We would love having a nature lover buy our
property and maintain this suburban wildlife habitat. Our home is well
suited for a single person or couple. Call us at 833-7741 or email either
of us.

Gail's email is  <whocooksforyou@earthlink.net>

Gail and Herman Lankford
Raleigh