Re: strange bedfellow

We have bought property near Joyce Kilmer Forest in the Snowbird Mts.  The
elevation rises to 3,800 ft.  As a new warbler birder I have identified some of
the warblers there but not all.

Is there a listing anywhere of birds present in the far western corner of NC
mts. at this time of the year?  It would be nice to know which ones can be
found there.  That would eliminate enough to help me narrow the ID process.

In our "Warbler Heaven" we saw these on Sat., July 19:

Parula
Hooded
Black and White
Canada
Black Throated Blue
Another drab colored (possibly Tennessee)
Blue-Headed Vireo

Cherrie Sneed

5634 Church Flats
Meggett, SC