Verify an Orchard Oriole.

Things have been rather quiet in Henderson County for me.  I have seen a
couple of Great Egrets in a flooded field in the Mills River, and
Jackson Park really has gotten pretty quiet lately although Ron Selvey
and I have managed to see most of the post-breeding warblers put in an
appearance in small numbers (BAWW, BTNW,AMRE, and NOPA).
But I walked along Mills River where it connects with the French Broad
River just off of Hooper Lane yesterday and was pleased to get a list of
22 of expected birds.  It was something to hear so many Common
Yellowthroats in 3.57 miles almost one every three hundred yards.
Indigo Buntings were not far behind and more accommodating in showing
themselves.
   The best bird was a yellow green bird with a down-curved very pointed
bill like a Hooded Oriole.  I saw one wingbar in the fraction of a
second that I saw this bird.  I am calling it an Orchard Oriole, because
my NGS Field Guide shows fall Baltimore Orioles as having a rather
orangy cast to them.
Regards,
John