Thanks!

I would like to thank everyone that responded to my RFI from a couple of
weeks ago regarding several species. I had a blast last weekend during
my 1st (but not last) visit to NC for a pelagic trip with Brian
Patterson. Weather was nice for the pelagic, but not too great the rest
of my visit. Nonetheless, I had a great trip, although I didn't get any
of the species I had inquired about. I got 10 lifers or ABA birds on the
pelagic, and saw several other species I had very little experience
with, such as Great Black-backed Gull and Seaside Sparrow. I didn't get
anything out of the ordinary while landbirding, but had 23 species of
shorebirds on the trip, and 10 species of terns. The number of terns in
particular on the Banks really blew me away.

Looks like I was about a week off for a really good bird, with that
Bar-tailed Godwit showing up! If anyone is interested I have several
images posted from my trip on my very basic website at :
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&ext=1&groupid=116215&c
k . These images are in the "North Carolina trip" photo album.

Thanks again & good birding!

Mike Todd
McKenzie, TN