swallow-taileds still around

Cbirders,

A friend just called from the parking area at Mr. Dickson's produce stand to
say she had seen the kites.  I had given her directions earlier in the week
with the caveat that the birds did not spend the whole day there, so unless she
was willing to wait around, she would likely miss them.  (I also thought the
birds might have already headed south, but did not mention that.)

She spotted a kite just as soon as it registered that she was nearing the
produce stand, house and field.  After parking, she and her whole family saw
several.  It is not too late to see these birds.

Hal B.