[no subject]

Yesterday Judy and I drove along The Blue Ridge Parkway to check out the
wild blueberry crop. As we sat among the shrubs two (pair?) of Cedar
Waxwings were feeding on blueberries and did their "pass the berry" routine.
They were only a few feet away. We had not seen this behavior before.
Maybe I should develop more patience while birding. Find out what it's like
to have a virtue, too.
                                                                  Reece
Reece 'n Judy Mitchell
Flat Rock, NC