Upcoming Charleston, SC pelagic birding/headboat trips

Here's an update about previously mentioned offshore
birding/headboat trips out of Charleston Harbor.

The cost is $25.  See the following web page for a
recent trip description:
http://lists.duke.edu/majordomo-archives/carolinabirds.w3archive/200308/msg00189.html

-- Saturday,  Sept. 6th is a possibility for a trip,
though I may be on a boat that is fishing in the
Charleston Swordfish Tournament that weekend.    I
will know in the next couple of days - contact me to
find out.

-- There is an outing set for Saturday, Sept. 20th.

-- The second weekend of September (Sep. 13-14), the
Thunderstar has been reserved by the Salvation Army
(sorry folks who wanted to go that weekend).

The Thunderstar cuts back on trips after August, but
some of us are thinking about a Wednesday trip some
time soon.  Email if interested.

Nathan Dias - Charleston, SC  -  diasn(AT)Yahoo.com