Outer Bank Accomodations

Hi Carolina birders,

I'm going to just miss Wings Over Water this year. I'm thinking about
making a trip to the Outer Banks the last day of Wings Over Water and
staying 3-4 days. I'm looking for a nice place to stay with kitchen
facilities.

If any of you know of nice places that you would recommend please write to
me off line. I noticed the Pelican Cottages as one place that might be
a place that had kitchen facilities. If there are other places please let me
know!

Also. let me know the places that I "must bird" if I'm coming at this time
of year.

Thanks in advance.

John Voigt
Emerald Isle NC