warbler migration on eastern shore, VA

Cbirders,

In years past we've driven over the Ches. Bay Bridge
Tunnel and had some fair birding on the islands in
autumn...but our luck has been very poor birding the
woods at Keptopeake State Park just across the water
on the eastern shore. We're wondering if we were too
late? Does anyone know when the best time is for fall
warbler migration at that location? I know they do
hawk banding there and have attended the birding
festival in Oct. (great field trips, by the way) (not
many warblers at the time we were there). Does anyone
know if they maintain a web site with bird sightings
posted?

Thanks,
linda

=====