More Good Birds @ Bakers Mtn Park

I birded Bakers Mtn Park (southwestern Catawba County) this afternoon.
Earlier in the day Gerry Fedde of Hickory, did some birding there and had
some really good warblers.  He had Blue-winged and NASHVILLE!  Both of these
are new for the park.  I had some pretty good birds.  I had Tennessee,
Blackburnian, Ovenbird, Pine, and an unidentified warbler, many Scarlet
Tanagers, Summer Tanager, and Yellow-billed Cuckoo.  Next weekend's CBC
meeting should be good as long as Isabel stays away.  If not, we can look
for hurricane birds!

Dwayne
Dwayne Martin
Foothills Bird Club