Durham Golden-winged still here

Hi folks,

Norm Budnitz and I, along with my 19 month old daughter, found the female
Golden-winged Warbler again around 6 pm today at the foot bridge in Indian
Trail park. Interestingly she is not with a flock to speak of at this point.
She was actually the first bird I got bins on as we arrived at the bridge.
When I found her a couple of days ago she was in the company of a small
handful of other migrants, but today only a Magnolia and a White-eyed Vireo
as well as a few common residents. The huge mixed flock which contained a
male Golden-winged 3 days ago seems to have moved on. Pretty fair birding
within a few blocks of home!

Hoping Isabel blows all of us nothing but birds,

Dan Kaplan
Durham