golden-winged warbler

Wow-ok, I have no idea why that sent, sorry about that.  I had a Golden-Winged Warbler in my yard near Duke Forest!  It was with a flock of chickadees who were feeding on my suet, but it stayed high in the tree.  Just a fleeting glimse of a mostly gray bird with a unbroken yellow shoulder patch.  A lifer and a yard bird!  Hope the hurricane doesn't do too much damage.

Jacob Socolar
Chapel Hill NC
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers