roanoke island /phil vireo and other migrants

After 5 previous attempts including two at henderson
Park I was able to see  my first philadelphia vireo
near the Elizabethan Gardens this past Saturday. They
were closed but the nature trail near them was very
active esp at the beginning of the trail and near the
maintenance shed. Other species seen were 4 black
throated blue warblers, 1 magnolia, 9 Black and
Whites, 3 parulas , numerous red eyed vireos(no YT or
WE)5 yellowbilled cuckoos and one black billed cuckoo.
Redstarts were especially abundant --yellowstarts
all!clancy ballenger