BW Teal

Hi all,

Tuesday morning, after the big storm rolled through the Triangle Monday
night, the first rafts of BLUE-WINGED TEAL I've seen this fall showed up at
Lake Crabtree.  I noticed them again today as they were flushed by an adult
BALD EAGLE who flushed from the treeline about 50 yards in front of me, a
beautiful look at a big beautiful bird.  Migrants at Crabtree today included
both SCARLET and SUMMER TANAGERS, EASTERN WOOD-PEWEE and HOODED and
CHESTNUT-SIDED WARBLERS.

-Sandy

--
Sandy Cash
Durham, NC

"The time for change is here and here we are, we're just for you!" -
Funkadelic