Hawk migration/UNC tower

I have noticed broad wing hawks, among others taking off from the WUNC
TV and radio tower this week, in Northern Chatham county.

I tried to tell the list about the two condors (with numbers on the
wings) my wife and I saw in Big Sur last week, complete with the
location of the roost.  If anyone else is interested, I can tell you
privately.  I am guessing this info is not allowed on the Carolina bird
message list????

Thanks for informing me of the rules...I'm a newbie.

Fred Houk
Chatham County