Swainson"s Thrush, Yard bird # 145 in N. Durham Co

This morning, in about the same smell tree where yesterday we had a Gray-Cheeked thrush, I saw a Swainson's Thrush which represents Yard Bird # 145. Long looks from a distance of 20 ft, clear looks at the eye ring.

Several others were in the neighborhood based upon call.

Other than that things pretty slow.--Parula, Blue-headed vireo, several ruby-crowned kinglets. [I know that yesterday I typed Ruby-throated, sorry].

Tom

Tom Krakauer
Bahama, Durham County, NC
tkrakauer@mindspring.com