sourwoods at NCBG plant sale this morning

Hello, Carolinabirders. I was just at the North Carolina Botanical
Garden plant sale, which runs till 1 p.m. today (Sat.). They had some
little sourwood trees for sale, which Fred mentioned as great
hummingbird attractors. I value sourwood for pulling in migrating
warblers -- it's the absolute best at that -- must be a buggy tree. So
if you're in the neighborhood of Chapel Hill . . . (15-501 Bypass). The
Bot Garden also offered many other common and unusual fruiting trees and
shrubs, such as paw paw, possumhaw viburnum, and sassafras.
Ginger Travis
Chapel Hill, N.C.