Brewer's Blackbird - Cape Hatteras

It doesn't look anyone managed to get word out about the best bird at
Wings Over Water yet...

On Friday a Brewer's Blackbird was found at the Cape Point campground
at Cape Hatteras.  It was hanging around picnic tables and grills in
rows E, F, and G of the campground, catching lots of caterpillars from
the short grass. It was hanging around all day on Saturday in the same
spot (I saw it Sat pm at the F-7 picnic table).  I haven't heard
whether it was still present Sunday - if there are updates, please
post.  I think the bird is a female, though I haven't had time to look
at the books.  I'll post photos later.

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu