Peregrine at Ebenezer

C'birders,

With my 10-week-old son, I spent this gorgeous post-cold front morning at
Ebenezer Pt. (Jordan Lake, Chatham Co., NC)

Best bird was a Peregrine that cruised by, briefly in the same field of view
as an ad. Bald Eagle.

Of warblers the majority were "butter-butts" and Pines, but also had several
Blackpolls and B-t Greens, 3 Cape Mays, 1 Palm and a Blue-headed Vireo.

Out on the water, 3 Bonaparte's and a few Ring-billed Gulls, no waterfowl
yet.

Also, for followers of Indian Trail Park activity, a trip to the playground
yesterday afternoon yielded a singing Blue-headed Vireo and an imm. male
Rose-breasted Grosbeak.

Dan Kaplan
Durham