Northern Finch Invasion

Unfortunately I seem to predict this every year, but I think that this year will be pretty good, based on whats turning up north of us.  Early siskins were reported new england a few weeks ago.  Central PA already has red x-bills and an unconfirmed (heard only) pine grosbeak.  Purple finches arrived notably early in parts of the north this year as well.  The west is experiencing large numbers of x-bills already, and an RB nuthatch was recently reported from the DC area.  I always hope.

Jacob Socolar
Chapel Hill
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers