Woohoo!

hey ya'll,

the cobbler's kids have shoes this morning.  ;-) an imm. male Selasphorus is
playing hide-and-seek with me 'round the confines here in dear ol' Conway
(always lovely this time of the year,) SC today. and he knows what a feeder
is for, and he's chiding me from his fav hiding place already. ummmhmmm....

plenty of flowers blooming (a neighbor commented it looks like a going out
of business sale at a nursery here. cool...) a dozen butterfly species so
far today, and a tiny treasure from the West. November's off to a pretty
good start in the coastal plain of SC, oh yes it is.

now we wait...oh boy, is this stuff fun or what?

Woohoo!!

;-)

p.s. if you plant it, they will come...

gary phillips
conway, sc
sunset zone 31

"...where is the person, I ask, who, on observing this glittering fragment
of the rainbow, would not pause, admire, and turn his mind with
reverence..." (J.J. Audubon)