Fred Stutzman was a presenter and panelist at the American Library Association’s Information Commons conference in Cerrittos, California this week end. He’s filed a good outline/report of all the talks on The Explainer — Here are the postings in order:
- Fred’s talk – Explainer at the ALA Information Commons
- First Session – Commons spaces with Peter Levine, Brian Campbell and Dan Lee; Kathleen Imhoff, Wayne Pearson and Jessamyn West respondents.
- Comments and Suggestions – Panel One by groups. Mitch Freedman, Jeremy Frumpkin, Mary Kadera, Tom Phelps, and Barton Lessin leaders
- Panel 2 – Creation and Preservation of the Commons – Tom Moritz, Peter Hirtle, Mary Kadera with Ann Weeks, Fred (!), Howard Besser, and Tom Phelps respondents.
- Panel 3 – Policy Issues for the Information Commons Rick Weingarten, Lee Zia, Jeremy Frumpkin with Mary Minnow, Rick Emerich, Charlotte Hess, Nancy Kranich respondents
- Final thoughts (with more to come).