Question on how topics/issues are to be done for class

I'm a bit confused.

Per the syllabus on the web:

After an introductory period of a couple of weeks, class members will be
asked to select one application area topic and one issue area
topic (see class schedule). For application areas, class members will give
a one-day presentation focused on the capabilities and specific
software available in an emerging Internet application area. For issues,
class members will give a 20-30 minute presentation to the class on
their topic area and then lead a discussion during each of two class
meetings. Papers in support of that session will be posted on this server.

So, the issues/topic part is 2 class days or just one? If we give the
topics/issues presentation as a team, do we have to lead 4 days of
discussion?

Just trying to gauge the workload here.

Robyn Pretzloff
SILS Computer Lab Co-Manager
Graduate Assistant/Graduate Student
School of Information & Library Science
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Reality is the leading cause of stress
among those who are in touch with it.
--Jane Wagner