Re: Question on how topics/issues are to be done for class

i'm sorry i thought i touched on this in class. in the past, we have had a
larger enrollment and people often formed pairs to work on a topic. this
meant that your pair did two sessions on the topic and one session on the
application. however we are much more intimate or at least smaller this
time out. soo... if you are covering your topic without another person
involved--this will be the most common case this time out--, you would do
one full class on your topic and 1/2 a class on your application. as we
choose topics and applications (Today), i will rewrite the syllabus to
reflect that.

                             Paul Jones
   "We must protect our precious bodily fluids!" General Jack D Ripper
http://MetaLab.unc.edu/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As SunSITE.unc.edu
  pjones@MetaLab.unc.edu   voice: (919) 962-7600     fax: (919) 962-8071