wearable computers 2/17 at Duke Med Ctr

Posted in the INSIDE publication at Duke Med Center:

Wearable Computing

Duke is testing the setup though 2/24 but on 2/17 at 8:30am - 11:30am CITI
(Center for Info Tech Innovation) will be doing a focus group and open
house at 4275 Duke Hospital (used to be called Duke North).  One of the
testers will be there at all times as well as a representative from IBM.
Limited space for walk-ins, call 403-3927 to register.

Kim Green
** I am not a shrimp.  I am a _King Prawn_! **
   (Muppets From Space)