Copyright Town Meeting Info

http://www.unc.edu/~pmpittma/ninchreg.htm is the top secret unofficial
site for the town meeting. I've already registered each of you as we
agreed. I used your e-mail addresses but my phone and physical address
since I didn't know each of yours. This means that you need not register
again.
The schedule shows that the conference will begin at 1 and run to as late
as 6 if you go to the reception. We are registered for the whole sheebang,
but as you can see they are holding the food and wine til the very end. I
will attempt to get us three class periods for this session as we
discussed, but I must get approval from the Dean to do so. I'm sure we can
get a double; a triple may strain her ability to rationalize on our
behalf.
for more about James Boyle
http://www.wcl.american.edu/pub/faculty/boyle/Boylebio.htm

                             Paul Jones
   "We must protect our precious bodily fluids!" General Jack D Ripper
http://MetaLab.unc.edu/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As SunSITE.unc.edu
  pjones@MetaLab.unc.edu   voice: (919) 962-7600     fax: (919) 962-8071