What are they doing?

What a wonderful opportunity! We could achieve a completely transparent
society with this helpful tool.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 00 02:54:36 EST
From: spsof@yahoo.com
To: Friend@public.com
Subject: What are they doing?

Now you can learn EVERYTHING about your friends, neighbors, enemies,
employees, co-workers, your boss, even yourself!

Is there someone online that you want to find out more about?

Are they exploring areas of the internet that they shouldn't be?

It's time for you to see for yourself and find out what they are really doing
online!

Don't let suspicions become paranoia, uncover the truth now before it's too
late!

Many people hire a private investigator to observe, track and record what
their husband, wife, boyfriend/girlfriend and children are doing.  Be your
own private investigator. Get the full details of the hidden truth. Now you
can  investigate anyone secretly, and in the privacy of your own home!

Get your hands on the most powerful spy software available today! With it,
you can find out who they are talking to and more importantly what they are
talking about!

See and record every word typed in:

	EMails
	Private Messages
	Chat Rooms
	Message Boards
	ICQ & IRC

Find out who they are talking to and what they are saying.  Find out what
type of chatrooms they are going in.  Record and check out all the web
sites they are visiting or searching for!  Best of all, they don't have to
be using the same computer as you!  Spy-Soft can find all this out by
using just their IP Address! And with all the easy to use tools, finding
out an IP is one of the easiest features!

Need to find out about someone who's not online?  With Spy-Soft, you can
locate anyone by their name, phone number, state license plate number,
social security number, even e-mail address.  You can even find unlisted
phone numbers!

Credit checks are easy and free with Spy-Soft.  Never pay again just to
see a copy of your's or anyone else's credit report!

Take a look at some of the other features packed into Spy-Soft's powerful
tools...

 - Look at anyone's criminal records
 - Examine their driving record
 - Locate people who have changed their name
 - Locate birth parents and adoptees
 - Anonymously surf the internet
 - Locate long lost friends

WARNING:  You may be shocked or overwhelmed by the results of what you
find!!!

Spy-Soft is simple to install and use and will work on any PC or Macintosh
that has an internet connection.

To order Spy-Soft, send in the order form below.

       R-ID#:

              Send To.......
                                          TechSoft
                                          10500 Sherman Grove #210
                                          Sunland, CA  91040

[ ] Please rush me Spy-Soft for just...$22.95.

» Include $2.00 for Shipping and handling.
» Please make checks and money orders payable to TechSoft.

Important! Please circle one:

Is your computer a   [PC]   or a   [Macintosh]?

*Note*  After purchasing our program, we are not responsible
for your use of it.