Echelon on 60 Minutes

All,

Since we had some Echelon links on our web page, I found it really
interesting that as I flipped channels I saw some stuff on Echelon on 60
Minutes right now. They even mentioned epic.org in the segment!

For more info on that go to www.cbs.com and check out 60 Minutes. The
segment you want is Echelon.

What does this have to do w/our presentation? well, it raises questions
about if we can trust the Feds to protect our data and information in all
those databases.

Robyn Pretzloff
SILS Computer Lab Co-Manager
Graduate Assistant/Graduate Student
School of Information & Library Science
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill