From: Paul Jones <pjones@MetaLab.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 19:42:27 -0500 (EST)
Subject: who is john digweed?
To: inls310-74@ruby.ils.unc.edu

celebrating Groove (the movie) the nytimes explains the music of youth (to
the elders which may include you ;->) with dj interviews with music
samples with little histories of each genre with a link set like this:
GO TO: HOUSE | TECHNO | BIG BEAT | DRUM 'N' BASS | TRANCE

http://www.nytimes.com/library/music/031300dj-intro.html

at the end you will know who john digweed is and the difference between
house and trance. goa is not given any ink.

                             Paul Jones
   "We must protect our precious bodily fluids!" General Jack D Ripper
http://MetaLab.unc.edu/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As SunSITE.unc.edu
  pjones@MetaLab.unc.edu   voice: (919) 962-7600     fax: (919) 962-8071

-- End original message --