[Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cops: Can't Live With Them, Can't Live Without Them

RE: cops seeing decapitated babies etc all cause by speeders of course.

JamieYanak@oai.org, your post was stupid.  Here's why.  Lets say 10000
deaths will occur at 55mph.  Well, at 45 i'd bet 7000 would occur.
Hell, at 30 5000 would occur.  No, wait!  At 20 3000 would occur.  Hold
on... at 10, 1000 deaths would occur.  Oh my god!  At 1, 5 deaths would
occur!  Stop everything!  If we don't move at all, nobody will die!
YIPEEE!  Obvioulsy since you advocate 55mph and therefore all the deaths
which occur at that speed, you must be a sick perverted bastard.  You
must savor every single death.  Shame on you for driving at all, there's
the possibility you might die!