[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Question for Speeders

>         I was wondering how many of you who actually consider yourselves
>speeders have gotten tickets..  speeder=one who can't seem to keep

Well...  I've gotten two speeding tickets, but both were nowhere near
an interstate.  They've been in some 'high risk' area in town where
everyone gets gotten eventually.  I've come real close on the interstate
though.  That was a long time ago when I drove a Volvo.  Now I drive
a much better, smoother, faster 89 maxima.  But I have a Valentine
One and a CB so I guess I don't count there.  I know that I would've
gotten a ticket about 3 or 4 times (at least 85mph in a 65) if I didn't
have that setup.