[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Right to travel 5/7

   [ ...Continued From Previous Message ]

supporting your community with your increased purchasing power?

ARTICLE #4 - The Federal Reserve System

     One of the most common concerns among people who engage in any effort
to reduce their taxes is, "Will keeping my money hurt the government's
ability to pay it's bills?"  As explained in the first article in this
series, the modern withholding tax does not, and wasn't designed to, pay
for government services.  What it does do, is pay for the privately-owned
Federal Reserve System.
     Black's Law Dictionary defines the "Federal Reserve System" as,
"Network of twelve central banks to which most national banks belong and to
which state chartered banks may belong.  Membership rules require
investment of stock and minimum reserves."
     Privately-owned banks own the stock of the Fed.  This was explained in
more detail in the case of Lewis v. United States, Federal Reporter, 2nd