[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: driver's ed. is a joke

video@3DRESEARCH.nauticom.net (jd) wrote:

>In article <3ugh5r$r8l@ceylon.gte.com>
>Jeff Witzer <muthiah@sunflash.eng.usf.edu> writes:

>> So...hows about the auto insurance industry setting up safety equiptment
>> users schedules seperate from non-safety equiptment users like life
>> insurance companies do for smokers and non-smokers?

>They already do. You can get discounts for anti-lock barkes and
>airbags.

They do NOT.  All they lower for those two items are medical rates,
which are already incredibly cheap (at least fo me, $9 per 6 month
term),  They typically will cost MORE to insure, because it costs big
bucks to repack airbags.  On the ABS front, I have no idea.
"Listen, strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government!"
		Peasant, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"
Craig J. Basten	    N9ZIB	    TIP#978        cbasten@online.dct.com

Follow-Ups: References: