[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Freeway: Lane change vs. merging from onramp

Steven Blackwelder <SBLACKWELDER@FIRSTBYTE.DAVD.COM> wrote:

>The right of way is clear to me when a car is in a lane and another car's driver intends to move into that lane (whether merging or changing
>lanes), but it's not so clear to me when two vehicles are moving into the same empty space.
>
>Steve Blackwelder
><seb@earthlink.net>

All cars entering the freeway must yield to all cars on the freeway.
It is not worth a car accident to prove your right if your the one on the
freeway but if the car entering the freeway has a more expensive car than
you do - hit em!!!!! Well maybe just lay on the horn or use your finger.
GK

Follow-Ups: References: