[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Speed limits v actual spd

KENNY MORSE <kennystar@megaweb.com> wrote:
>In the areas where they RAISED THE SPEED LIMIT to 65,
>the average flow of traffic is 75->90.  If you're going to say

You idiot.  People were going 70-90 on the I-5 before and after they
raised the speed limit to 65.  It's pretty dumb comparing a city highway
that remained at 55 to a 500 mile straighaway that was finally put back
near what it should be.  Compare the same road with different limits, not
different roads with different limits.  Otherwise, you'll prove the
obvious: people drive faster where there is less traffic, better roads,
and no hills.

>CHATS? CHATS?  Hello....McFly!!!!!

Unless your traffic school includes a formal talk session with each
student, yes you are simply chatting.

Mr. Traffic you aint.

Jason O'Rourke

Follow-Ups: References: