[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: L. A Times

In article <403ck1$a9v@news-e1a.megaweb.com>,
KENNY MORSE <kennystar@megaweb.com> wrote:

>LOS ANGLELS TIMES
>August 15, 1994  STREET SMART COLUMN
>by Aaron Curtiss
>MR. TRAFFIC - CABLE TV'S KING OF THE ROAD
>
>    The real world of cable television - fictional home of Wayne
>and Garth - is overcrowded with the libidinous chatter of sex
>priestesses and the monotonous drivel of wanna-be Regis Philbins.

>    Why else would someone spend years boning up not only on California's
>complicated traffic laws, but on those of other states and other countries
>as well?  "I have to know more than anyone else," said Morse, who
>describes himself as a voracious reader.

For a guy who knows the vehicle code, I'm surprised he's not out there
teaching people what the code means besides "don't speed, it kills".  Why
don't you teach people the real meaning of the law and how to fight tickets
Mr. MORSE?  I bet if people knew the law well enough to fight tickets,
they would have much more respect for the law...and the police would have
some time to catch real criminals.

--
Scott Dunn : scotdun@netcom.com : FOIA/PA researcher, tutor
"When there is crime in government, there is no justice." --Potato