You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Apr 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00031 Apr 2004

Apr 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear SrIman Aravind Gopalan :

These  lines (Thvam mE aham mE--) are from to Swamy Parasara Bhattar's
Thirumnajana Kattiyam fro Lord RanganAtha .

The text and meanings have been  assembled by me in the Oppiliappan
Web Pages:

http://www.oppiliappan.org/kattiyam.htm

The members of the RaamAnujA Mission ( HH PeriyANDavan 's sishyAs)
and other knowledgable members may  throw additonal light on this subject.

NamO SrI RanganAthAya ,
V.Sadagopan
SrI:

Adiyen would like to ask devar about one very famous sentence which I do not know completely. it is regarding the famous tvam me aham mE of Bhattar. Adiyen would request devar to complete this for adiyen....

"thvam mE yendrAl aham mE yendru thimirappanumavan aravamudhE yendrAl ... AdiyEn yenban"

adiyen had heard this from thirukundai andavan. do not know the exact frame of the sentence. please help adiyen to know this sweet words...

AdiyEn,
PAdukadasan
Aravindalochanadaasnaudasan.

today