Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 12:50 AM
Subject: Request for Site Name with downloadable Audiio files of Srimad Bhagawatam

Respected Sri Sadagopan
Namaskaram.
I read your postings in saranagathi Yahoo Group.
I seek an information fromyou:
Is there any Web Site (like Prapatti.org) from where I can download audio files of chanting of Slokas from Srimad Bhagawata Mahapuranam.
Shall be grateful if you can give any links to such sites.
At the Holy Feet of Lord Krishna
Adiyen
P.N.Kannan

"Faults become thick when Love is thin"